- 8 whipped topping
- 550 ml strawberry ice cream topping
- 400 gr strawberry (frozen halves)
- 100 gr cocktail peanuts (salted)
- 1 package cake mix (yellow)
- 1 package sweetened condensed milk
Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Bake in 9x13 inch pan andcool.
Poke holes in cake with the handle of a wooden spoon. Pour condensedmilk evenly over cake and into holes.
Combine thawed strawberries and ice cream topping syrup and mix well. Spoon evenly over cake and into holes.
Spread whipped topping over the top. Chop peanuts and sprinkle on top ofwhipped topping.
Chill before serving.