- 240 gr rice (cooked)
- 240 ml mayonnaise
- 110 gr bread crumbs (fresh)
- 65 gr green pepper (chopped)
- 60 gr slivered almonds
- 3 gr dill weed
- 1 package veg-all mixed vegetables
- 1 package tuna
1. Drain VEG-ALL; combine liquid with mayonnaise, blending until smooth.
2. Stir in tuna, rice, green pepper, dill and vegetables.
3. Spoon into greased 2 litre casserole dish.
4. In small skillet, melt butter; stir in bread crumbs and almonds, coat well and spoon over mixture in casserole.
5. Bake at 375'F. for 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.