- 4 acorn squash
- 1 salt
- 450 ml berry cranberry sauce (whole)
- 120 ml honey
- 110 gr butter
1. Wash and dry squash.
2. Place squash in Microwave Oven and heat, uncovered, 15 minutes or until they feel soft to the touch.
3. Let stand 5 minutes.
4. Cut in half and remove seeds.
5. Place cut-side-up in a shallow, heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with salt. Place 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of honey in each half.
7. Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven for 4 minutes or until butter has melted.
8. With a brush or spoon, spread honey-butter mixture over cut surfaces of squash.
9. Place a spoonful of cranberry sauce in each squash half. If warmed cranberry sauce is desired, return filled squash halves to Microwave Oven for 6 minutes or until cranberry sauce is hot.